Sunday, June 20, 2010

Formal tomorrow!!!!!?

So tomorrow is my formal @ school. I have a short-ish silver dress. How could I do my hair with only a straightener/curler so it looks fancy and is easy.



Also, what makeup? Silver dress, green eyes, pale, red hair.



lemme know if ya need anything else. thanks!



Formal tomorrow!!!!!?

You could put your hair up in a loose bun and leave some tendrils out to curl or put it up in a high ponytail. Leave a piece out to braid then wrap around the ponytail holder. Curl the hair in your ponytail. My bridesmaid did that at my wedding. It was cute. For make-up, Almay makes eyeshadow that specifically brings out your eye color. I would use that with a soft brown eyeliner and killer lipstick. Don't forget the shoes girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd