Thursday, November 26, 2009

Free Outfits!?(men or women)?

Tell me your style, what colors you like, your fave stores, and what event you need an outfit for. It is it casual or formal? What color is your hair and eyes? Thanks!



Free Outfits!?(men or women)?

Hey! I like unqiue colors, not to bright and flowery and stuff, but cute, simple, original, fashionable clothes!



I like Aeropostale, Wet Seal and things on Sale in American Eagle. My hair is golden brown. My eyes are green/blue/grey.



Thanks so much!



thanks! i just saw the outfit! i luv the flip flops and the shorts but im not liking the top, and the tote back was the same link as the shoes! oh well, still cute!



Free Outfits!?(men or women)?

my style is classic and preppy. my favorite colors are turquoise and green. my fave stores are abercrombie and American eagle. my hair is brown and my eyes are brown



Free Outfits!?(men or women)?

Well I'll give it try since you seem to like to design people clothing..(i enjoy it too)



style : urban girly girl



Colors: all ..excluding really bright colors.



Event: School..casual



Hair: Black



Eyes: Brown



Fav Store: Forever 21, Alloy.com, 579,..all stores as long as the things are cute



Free Outfits!?(men or women)?

I have a very classic style. It consists of clothes from Abercrombie %26amp; Fitch and such. I like to wear colors that are Springy/Summery. I'm never a Winter/Fall. I have light brown skin and dark brown eyes. My skin tone is a little darker than Ivory. So, I usually go casual for casual occasions and formal for formal occasions.



Free Outfits!?(men or women)?

My style is casual and preppy



Colors i like tans, browns, white.....and sometimes bright colors.....pretty muc anything i guess but mostly natural looking colores



My favorite stores are A%26amp;F, Hollister, AE



Event is normal day in highschool



brown hair brown eyes



Free Outfits!?(men or women)?

MY STYLE COOL TRENDY,COLORS R BLUE BLACK AND RED,STORES R HOT TOPIC,RAVE,AND WET SEAL.I NEED A OUTFIT FORA PICNIC I AM GOING TO ON MONDAY IT IS CASUAL HAIR IS BLACK EYES R HAZEL TO TELL U THE TRUE THING I AM NOT ALLOWED TO WEAR MINI SKIRTS TANK TOPS AND SPAGHETTI STRIPS OR ANY THING LIKE THAT



Free Outfits!?(men or women)?

Style- preppy



Colors- blues and bright colors



Stores- dosent matter



-Casual



Hair- brown



Eyes-blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd