Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair colour?

i am getting my hair done for the formal soon, i am getting it cut into a concave bob and i want to get a few highlights/foils in my hair..i'm just not sure what colour. i dont want to look to fake or unatural because last time i got highlights it was just eww. my natural hair colour is like a chocolate brown and i have brown eyes. what colour highlights do you suggest i get?



Hair colour?

If u want it to look natural, then get a honey color, not blonde,but a lighter brown



Hair colour?

I suggest that you get light hazelnut colored highlights...i have the same hair color and i have the same highlights....IT'S AWESOME!!!



Hair colour?

Is it a winter or fall formal?? I would suggest something quite natural. You may look into If your hair pulls out more red tones, or golden tones. Lighter blondes are nice too. I like your idea of the bob. Good luck, hope it goes well.



Hair colour?

How to Pick the Right Hair Color



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...



How To Color Your Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd