Thursday, November 26, 2009

HELPPp!! WINTER FORMAL?

URGENT HELP! winter formal?



i am totally lame with hair, and unless i just had it professionally done. I ALWAYS have my hair in a bun/pony tail/braids, ect. winter formals tomm, and my hairstylist just got sick and shes the only one i trust doing my hair! im wearing a strapless dress, so im planning on wearing my hair down. i really want to straighten it and tease back the center part of my hair/bangs, and im not into curls or crimping. so i really need help on tips how to get my hair perfect because i have extremly thick hair, and ughh i just need major help!!!



HELPPp!! WINTER FORMAL?

wow. just go to another hair salon or ask for another hairstylist to do your hair. I'm sure it'll come out fine, just learn to trust someone else



HELPPp!! WINTER FORMAL?

Helpful Tip:



If you want to wear your hair stright, you should go to sally's beauty supply or any other hair store, ask for a product to help straighten hair , which you apply while, or before you strighten your hair, Also ask for aproduct that helps with frizz. If your going to be dancing and sweating you hair is bound to frizz up but at least this will help.



If you want another look how bout trying the pump in the front with the rest of your hair stright.Or you can wear your hair half up half down with twist in the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd