Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need an outfit for my birthday.?

Its my birthday at the weekend and I'm going out for a meal with my boyfriend and a meal and night out with my friends the following night. I want to buy two new outfits or new things to wear and I'm not sure what to go for. I'm average height, slim build with striaght blonde hair. Both occasions are not that formal so I want something smart/casual. Any idea?



I need an outfit for my birthday.?

I'd probably go for a nice skirt and top or maybe even a dress,(if u wear dresses!)to wear for the meal with your boyfriend,and maybe trousers and top for the night out with your mates. You can even get away with jeans and nice evening top,which would still be smart/casual.



I need an outfit for my birthday.?

u should wear a short skirt with cut sleeve top when u r going with ur boyfriend and a jeans with a short kurta when u r going with ur friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd