Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am so unlucky!PLZ HELP?

My friends have long, straight thin hair and its not fair i have past shoulder length hair and its wavy, curly. There hair isnt naturally long but there hair grows fast. WHY DOSENT MY HAIR GROW FAT PLEASE SOMEONE HELP,i wont long, hair and nothing is working, its not fair, there hair grows i like 4 weeks but my hair grows in like 4 yrs and its so not fair, i got the year 10 formal coming up and i wont to have long hair but nothing is working so fat PLEASE SOMEONE HELP.



I am so unlucky!PLZ HELP?

Well, you cant grow your hair out really long in a month so you may have to get extensions for this formal thing. But I would say be happy that you have wavy/curly hair. I have the same problem though, hun. My hair will be wavy on one side, curly on the other, curl out on one side and curl under on the other. You just have to style it. Straight hair is so boring. But I take these Vitamins from Walgreens..they're about 8-12 dollars and its called "Hair, Skin %26amp; Nails" by Natures Bounty. It helps your hair grow faster and alot healthier too.



I am so unlucky!PLZ HELP?

Ask your hairdresser to thin it out.



That might help.



I am so unlucky!PLZ HELP?

y keep sayin fat! hehe moisten up your hair, moist or wet hair grow quicker



I am so unlucky!PLZ HELP?

Your hair looks like it isn't growing because you have all these curls. If you were to straighten your hair, you'd likely see more growth. Genetics determine how fast your hair grows, so you can't change that. Certain hormonal factors (being pregnant) may make your hair grow super fast, but other than that, you can't do much.



You might want to try conditioning it more. Your hair is curly, so it's very prone to damage. If your hair breaks a lot, then you're losing a lot of new growth. I really recommend trying out VO5 oil treatments (drugstore). They're inexpensive, and you'll notice a big difference. Also try getting a leave in conditioner, just to keep your ends moisturized so they don't break.



You might want to go for a cut. If you get razor layers, your hair will lie flatter and you won't have so much bulk. Plus, your hair will look longer at the ends. I'm obsessed with getting my hair thinned - I have really thick hair, so I get it thinned every couple months and it looks smooth and healthy - and it feels like it's growing really fast!



I've heard prenatal pregnancy vitamins help with hair growth. It's worth a try if you're getting desperate - you don't have much to lose! (**disclaimer: talk to a doctor before taking any vitamins). You'll find these at the drug store.



I am so unlucky!PLZ HELP?

You should get it trimmed regularly, like once a month, so all the dead ends are removed, also, try straightening it with a blowdryer followed by a flat iron. But make sure it's well conditioned and you get the best products for your hair. Go to Sally's Beauty Supply or something similar nearby to you, and they can help answer those questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd