Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair extensions that go around a bun. help plz?

my sweet sixteen is coming up and it is very formal. i have everything ready but my hair. I have kinda short hair (between chin and shoulder) and I want to get hair extensions that fit over a bun and they have to be curly. where could I find this for cheap?



Hair extensions that go around a bun. help plz?

ur gonna wear hair extensions over a bun in a pony or down???????



Hair extensions that go around a bun. help plz?

Try shopping online, because I've always bought all my extensions via the internet.



It's WAY cheaper. It also shows you how to put it on and everything.



here's the website



http://www.hairpiece.com/index.asp



Hair extensions that go around a bun. help plz?

.



Hair extensions that go around a bun. help plz?

your probably looking for some drawstring ponytails that attach to your hair? Put your hair in a bun and put the hair piece over your bun secure them with the 2 combs inside the hair piece and tighten the string. THere are alot of different styles and many different colors to match your real hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd