Thursday, November 26, 2009

How do I do my hair for a fairy costume?

Ok for Halloween I'm going to be a fairy. my dress is red and I have VERY big wings that are silver I want something that's pretty but also wild I have medium hair that's in layers. I was thinking of curling it. but when I curl my hair usually it looks very formal. help me?



How do I do my hair for a fairy costume?

curl your hair, then run your fingers through it and make it kinda messey. try to make it as thick and volumized you can. then wrap 3 ribbons around your head, like a seperated headband. good luck!!!



How do I do my hair for a fairy costume?

I would curl it and spray sparkle hair spray in it, so it doesn't look formal.



How do I do my hair for a fairy costume?

why don't you straighten it then maybe do a very high up pony tail or leave it out.



How do I do my hair for a fairy costume?

i would curl it so its really curly and flowing



How do I do my hair for a fairy costume?

well-my-sister-last-year



went-as-a-fairy-and



put-her-hair-in-a



bun-with-like-1-curl



on-each-side-%26amp;



put-this-glitter



spray-in-it-and



it-looked-really-cute



How do I do my hair for a fairy costume?

If you do some loose wavy curls it will look more like a fairy.



How do I do my hair for a fairy costume?

i would part your hair to the side, then pull it back in a pony tail... that should work about medium length hair that's in layers



How do I do my hair for a fairy costume?

Put your hair into a messy bun and leave several spiral-curled strands around the neck and face. To finish, you can wrap a white or black long ribbon a couple times around the base of your head.



How do I do my hair for a fairy costume?

You could have your hair :



Curly



Platted



Pigtails.



How do I do my hair for a fairy costume?

I don't think the style of your hair is so important as what you put on it--sparkles, shiny ribbons and a glittery tiara, headband or crown.



How do I do my hair for a fairy costume?

Curl it and let it look formal. The overall look won't be formal with your dress on. Also wear a Tiara or some sort of a pretty hairband to go with the dress.



If you don't want to curl it, wash your hair but do not brush or comb it. Just use your fingers to style. Also, crumple the ends with your fingers. It will give a naturally wavy look after it dries a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd