Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair suggestions?

How should I do my hair for a semi-formal event? It's a small graduation party on a boat on the St.Croix. I have thick, shoulder length brunette hair with side bangs. I'm wearing a white dress with blue patterns on it. It's knee length and poofs out at the bottom. Nothing too hard please.



Hair suggestions?

Just go to a salon. Tell them you want an updo. But you dont want it fancy. They can do some curls or something and will probaly only cost about $20. You could go to claires or something and get some cute clips that match your dress to.



Hair suggestions?

up swept, high, bobby pins. twisted. curl it too. like in a bun... :)



Hair suggestions?

i would curl my hair with a curling iron, let my bangs out, and wear a blue head band behind my bangs



Hair suggestions?

Here are several sites. Some maybe a little hard a lone but others are not..Good luck and have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd