Thursday, November 26, 2009

I need advice for my hair on a date!?

my boyfriend is going away for boot camp on Sunday... and we're going out for our last date for like three months... i want to look really good for Saturday when we hang out... the thing is, is that were not doing anything really big... were just hanging out, but i want to do something new and really hot with my hair... i always either straighten it or scrunch it with mouse... PLEASE HELP... what do i do with my hair???!!!!! (something not to formal, please)



I need advice for my hair on a date!?

o i kno just the thing...make sure your hair has volume tho..buy a volumizing shampoo or sumthing that gives u great volume...then take a shower and straighten your hair...then once its straightened curl it at thr ends..its not to hard and its real sexy and simple, but kinda edgy...after then spray your hair with a body mist or perfume...it will be perfect



I need advice for my hair on a date!?

forget about it, I heard lots of guys like bald chicks, just shave it all!



how about changing the color? temporary tint?



I need advice for my hair on a date!?

Depending on how long your hair is, maybe some wavy curls, and a cute headband!!!



I need advice for my hair on a date!?

Try looking at this! It's really cute and will look good on you. :)



I need advice for my hair on a date!?

try romantic curls with like a red barret or one of those flower things in it



I need advice for my hair on a date!?

a high messy pony tail with ur favorite color bow!



a coulple cute bumps at the top!



I need advice for my hair on a date!?

Maybe you could get some sort of hair accessory and add that to your hair.



I need advice for my hair on a date!?

well it sort of depends on what kind of hair you have i mean what color is it but either color if you maybe put it up in a half pony and leave a little bangs down and straighten the bottom part and sort of make it look like the messy look then it will look good on anyone it does i do it alot !!! dont make it that messy though



I need advice for my hair on a date!?

maybe just curl your hair or just put twist braids in the front then curls in the back. (don't forget black rubber bands to put on the end of twist braids.)



I need advice for my hair on a date!?

Here are some websites with tons of different hairstyles to choose from, hope this helps!



http://hairstyles.free-beauty-tips.com/



http://www.beautyden.com/hair.shtml



http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/



I need advice for my hair on a date!?

well............. what i would do is scrunch it with moose or just shave it!!! your choice!!=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd