Thursday, November 26, 2009

How would you do this(pics)?

I like this hair style for my formal thingy.



http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/7/6/7...



How would that be done?



or do you like these styles?



http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/u/j/nico...



http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/u/j/nico...



Any other hair suggestions.



Oh, and my dress is a halter.



Nothing extremely "done" looking.



Thanks.



How would you do this(pics)?

I really like the first hair style with Vanessa Hudgens. It is sophisticated and unique. Just take the pic to the salon and she should be able to fix it for you. The Lauren Conrad picture would be cute if you had really long hair but I think the first one would make you stand out more. Good Luckk!



How would you do this(pics)?

go with the updo =)



it'll look fantastic with the halter



How would you do this(pics)?

The first person has curly hair and it looks like all she dis was pull it back loosely into a bun of sorts. It is cute. I like it the best. I do not like Nicole's. The last one is Okay.



How is your hair? Is it long? Is it straight? Curly? We might be able to suggest something if we knew more about your hair type.



How would you do this(pics)?

I think the first pic was the best. I think its classy, but in a messy kind of way.



Its like the, i dont care kind of look, but in a funky kind of way.



How would you do this(pics)?

An up do would look better with a halter neck but if you wanted to do the pony tail on the side make sure you use lots of hairspray - Elnette is best - take an inch thick amount of hair and wrap it around the pony tail securing it with a kirby grip underneath, then curl the rest of the hair with straighteners or a curling iron.



How would you do this(pics)?

I would do the Nicole Richie hair style(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd