Sunday, November 29, 2009

Suggestions of cute hairstyles for me!?

Hi!



I am in DESPERATE need of a hairstyle for my high school formal!



I have STRAIGHT dark-goldish-blonde hair, (which has had lighter blonde streaks put in it) that is just below my shoulders. I am wearing a red dress which is really long.



My hairdresser is going to do my hair for me, but I want to have some ideas before I go in there. Someone suggested a 'breakfast at tiffany's hairstyle', and I don't mind that.



I had curls for my semi-formals last year, so I really want something completely different!



Any ideas? Suggestions? Pics/well-known names would be great!!!



Thanks in advance. :)



Suggestions of cute hairstyles for me!?

OK well personally i would go for a short style because it will add loads more volume and thickness to your hair, what about the pob, depending on the shape of your face, or you could ask your stylist what she thinks Will suit you best. hope this helps xx



Suggestions of cute hairstyles for me!?

Just put it in a bun-that would look cute and even make it look thicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd