Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do i???

de volumize my hair? i get my hair trimmed every 8 weeks,



when my hair dries, the bottom, (towards my shoulders) gets all poofy and frizzy. i tried every hair serum on the market, so what am i doing wrong? it looks sort of like an afro at the bottom. i got a trim about 3 weeks ago. its a mid lenght tight curl. im a white female, but my hair somewhat resembles african hair, but blonde, not so kinky or frizzy, just like more defined curls. accept the bottom. its more flat at the top too.



what can i do????



i try putting gel in my hair, then tieing it up, but after about a half hour, it gets the same way, it spreads out, kinda like a half circle around my neck. it sticks out at about a 45 degree angle from behind my ears.



i have resorted to tying it all the way up, but i want to go back to school with a more formal grown up look, and tying it up dosnt work with shorter layers. (i have shorter layers)



How do i???

Washing your hair all the time dries it out and can cause it to be frizzy. try washing it with conditioner every other day instead of each day. Also, blow drying and straighting it fry your hair, making it frizzy. Try air drying it when you can.



How do i???

there's nothing wrong with frizzy hair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd