Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Party Hairstyle?

My friend is having a semi formal party, and I'm having trouble deciding what to do for my hair. I have really thin hair thats super straight that goes just below my chest, and I don't have bangs because (and this is the truth) I don't have enough hair. I'd perfer to wear it down, but everyone keeps saying to put it up. Any suggestions? Pictures would be extra nice too :D



Party Hairstyle?

wear it down but poof up and pin back your top section (bang area if you had them) in a mini pompadour. it's sexy, semi formal and a little rock n roll.



Party Hairstyle?

Try twisting it up and put some hair pins in it to hold the hair up. If you have your hair down it will look drab. But put some gel on your hair in the front so that it won't stick out and twist your hair up and make a design that fits you.



Party Hairstyle?

well, i don't have pics for you...but i would take toothbrush (preferably one not used lol) and tease your roots. then add some volumizer to your hair to make it puffy. this will help your hair look a bit fuller rather than thin. maybe you could try making a yorkie or bump on top of your head. you know the style everyone is doing nowadays. keep your hair straight and just add volume. besides...you can rock with a great dress or outfit. hopes this helps you a bit. good luck and have fun!



Party Hairstyle?

Make a buff at the top and spray it then put the bobby pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd