Friday, June 18, 2010

How should i wear my hair for a dance?

the dance is semi formal and i have a plain black dress



my hair is past my shoulders, with a layers, and i have side bangs.



does anyone have any ideas that would be good?



How should i wear my hair for a dance?

straighten your hair and then put it in a high pony and give yourself a fancy looking poof with your bangs. good luck :]



How should i wear my hair for a dance?

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/qu...



How should i wear my hair for a dance?

You could wear it down, like straighten it.



but it gets hot dancing, I don't know what grade you are in but im in high school and its gets hot dancing.



so you could always pull it up in a cute pony tail.



you could also scrunch your hair or curl it.



hope you have fun[:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd