Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need clothes for a formal dance...???

im kinda tall, blonde hair, blue eyes... what should i wear?? no skirts, its formal... make-up?? meh? im a tomboy, so i dont really know HOW to dress for this kind of thing.. help me??



I need clothes for a formal dance...???

i think u should probably wear a short dress maybe like a red make up not to much.



I need clothes for a formal dance...???

Some jeans and the most dressiest shirt you have!



I need clothes for a formal dance...???

Ok Ok here's the thing! an attractive lady as yourself needs to wear pink! ice pink, dress!



I'm a tomboy too but my mom tought me how to dress lovely! Yes makeup! mascara, blush,



lipstick! but remember to go icey pink or harsh red!



I need clothes for a formal dance...???

Black dress slacks and a fun, sparkly, top.



Are you asking if you should wear make-up? I'm guessing that you probably aren't very comfortable with it, but I'd suggest some pretty lipgloss in a shade of pink.



Get some cute shoes and fun earrings and you'll be all set!



I need clothes for a formal dance...???

I make clothes and would have made you something if you were close by.But a long black boob dress bias cut,low heeled sandal shoes silver,hold hair upwards with a diamond accessory,large diamond earrings and a clutch bag.As for the makeup you need a pro. i've never worn some before and have no idea how to....i know you'll look fab.......



I need clothes for a formal dance...???

well since your a tomboy i recomend going with a colr like pea green or diarrhea green. Have a silky halter dress that color thats short and youll blow everyones minds away, also GO NATURAL makeup doesnt help it just makes us girls look fake



then to top it all off girl your hai and i recomend some black high heels for shoes



from tomboy to tomboy



i hope this helps!



trust me, we all go threw this stuff



I need clothes for a formal dance...???

I would wear a to the knee cut blue dress with your hair in a messy bun and for the make up it is all about the eyes I would start out with a normal brownish color for eye shadow then above it put a gray streak and closest to the eyelash put a metallic blue and mascara It will make your eyes look bigger and sparkle.



Good luck and Have Fun.



I need clothes for a formal dance...???

For the reception, you're definitely gonna want to go with a "just past the knee" halter dress...i recently went through this same dilemma! I asked the host of the wedding and she said I should opt for a WHITE (any other color shows disrespect and immaturity) satin or silk halter dress and upswept hair (PROFESSIONALLY DONE!) Go with some fake or real if you have them diamond earrings and its better if you have a matching bracelet or necklace. Get some short heels (SHORT HEELS! I REPEAT, SHORT HEELS!) Of a bright color and get a hari accessory to go with that color. You go girl, and have the time of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd