Sunday, June 20, 2010

How should i have my hair for the banquet?

my dinner/dance banquet for cheer is in 2 weeks. i decided not to go too over the top with the dress/hair, etc. so now i dont know what to do with my hair, i really dont wanna go there too dressed up because its not really that formal, but you still need to dress up. i bought my dress yesterday at macys (the dress isnt online anymore; idk why) but it kind of looks like this dress. except its dark reddish in color and it has thin straps so its not strapless. and also theres a small bow where that knot is in the middle of the bust area.



http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/store...



what kind of hair match a dress like that? i want curls but not just any normal curls. or maybe teased hair? hair up or down? please add pictures with your answers! not too formal though okay? thanks in advance! btw is the dress ugly?



How should i have my hair for the banquet?

the dress is beautiful!!! i love the hair the model is wearing in the pic! i think you should go with that!!



How should i have my hair for the banquet?

I think the dress is beautiful. My future dtr in law is a former cheerleader and currently in college and she likes it too. If you wear your hair down make the curls loose like the model in the picture. Neither of us think that an up-do is appropriate for the occasion or the dress since the up-do would make it very formal. Simple earrings and a simple necklace would be nice also. Sorry no pics sweetie.



How should i have my hair for the banquet?

http://www.pageantrymagazine.com/magazin...



this hairstyle might look great with your dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd