Sunday, June 20, 2010

SOS formal is tomorrow! no idea of hairstyle?

Hello, my formal is on tomorrow and as i am sure most people are aware it is quite a big deal. Meh im not very excited yet but id like to look nice.



Im wearing a simply long red/black shot silk dress. I have a black clutch and black shoes and a black glittery necklace.



I am tall with long blonde hair (hair does not have any layers or fringe) and brown eyes.



Im going to the hairdressed tomorrow morning and dont know what to ask for. I was thinking of having it out, long and straight which really suits me but is this too boring? my hair isnaturally sort of straight, with a small bit of a wave. I had my hair out and curled for the semi which i didnt really like all that much cos it looked wrong on me. Anyone have some cool pics they could send of ideas?



Thanks so much, please get back to me as soon as possible cos i dont have much time!



SOS formal is tomorrow! no idea of hairstyle?

you should ALWAYS make 2 appointments with the hair stylist before a big event, the first one for practicing the style you want, and the second one on the day of the event.



if you do decide to keep your hair down and straight, make sure they use a shine spray or a little serum so it looks really smooth and glamorous

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd