Sunday, June 20, 2010

Finding the perfect formal dress! details included... =]?

Searching for the perfect 8th grade formal dress!!!! I'm asian, I have fair skin on my face down to my neck, but a pretty tan body because of how much time I spent at the beach when I was like 5. The tan's never gone away. =D I have loose, curly hair [perm] with reddish-brown and blonde highlights.



It's a semi-formal!!!! no floor-length dresses, so i'm looking for only knee-length and up. Nothing slutty. :)



DREAM DRESS:



strapless [but it deosn't have to be]



creme / pale gold / shimmery white



glitter all the way!



bubble dress



almost knee-length



bows? sashes around the waist/chest area?



[like a babydoll, if you get what i mean]



NOT POOFY! it'll add 10 extra pounds. =[



something I can dance in. you know... not too uncomfortable.



sorry it's so detailed!



some stores I can get them from? ex. Betsey Johnson, Juicy Couture?



pics would be nice. *hint hint*



any extra tips on makeup and hair would be fine.



my price range is from $100 to $250.



=] thanks a bunch!



Finding the perfect formal dress! details included... =]?

look at dillards, macys, and saks fifth avenue



(saks is wear all the celebs shop, so saks' dresses are AMAZING)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd