Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Formal/Prom Help!?

Hello,



I got invited to a Formal which is on in about 19 days, which isn't alot of time to get a suit and gear and stuff ready.



I'm just wondering what to expect? and any tips for suits, clothing, hair, shoes and and what I should and shouldn't do (I don't really know the girl that's taking me all that well and all the friends). Should I/Do i have to dance? and any other stories that you have on your past experience would be awesome, thankyou.Mike.



I'm thinking about renting a suit for this one because it's so close but for my formal, i'm thinking about getting a tailored suit



Formal/Prom Help!?

well I know if ur renting a suit you have to do that like two weeks in advance...because they have to do alot of alterations..you dont want to go at the last minute and find out they dont have a suit in ur size or the color that matches ur dates dress...



Formal/Prom Help!?

well, in my opinion, you have to dance. you will be a lot more fun to be with and the girl and her friends will enjoy the prom a lot better if they know that you are having fun. as for the hair, if you have longer hair, LEAVE IT LONG. and please please PLEASE don't put any weird products or mousse in it. it makes you look like a homeless person and its just gross. try and be yourself, but the most important thing is to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd