Friday, June 18, 2010

Hairdresser Price Problem..?

For my school formal this year (I live in Australia) I'm getting my hair done by a hairdresser, but the particular hairdresser that does my hair is a LOT more expensive than the other hairdressers and I want to know what the standard price (Australian dollars) is for getting my hair done with some of it up and the rest all curly etc. No, I can't change hairdressers now as this particular one is coming in on her day off to just do my hair so what price should it be?? Thanks to anyone who answers =]



Hairdresser Price Problem..?

it should be around 30-75 for getting it done by a salon if its not your normal hairdresser and it is a day they are open do it lower price i know its important to look good but this is one night how much do you really want to spend all together for one night?



shop around on prices get a deal and when they are open



good luck have fun



Hairdresser Price Problem..?

I would guess you have to pay the asking price, especially if she/he is coming in on a day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd