Sunday, June 20, 2010

Winter formal outfit help!???!!?

so my winter formal is in like 2 weeks, and i still dont know how im doing my hair, and what shoes to wear, and how to do my makeup, and what jewelry to wear. My dress is a knee length, black, boxy, lace dress with a wide neck collar. My hair has long layers(its about5 inches below my shoulders). I have 2 options for necklaces: pearls(real!) and this antique silver rose choker necklace. Usually for makeup i go pretty dramatic, mostly playing up my brown eyes. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!



Winter formal outfit help!???!!?

ahhhh how about som e picture so we can find shoes and hair/makeup styles that correspond with your dress



Winter formal outfit help!???!!?

LAME! i wanted help, not some stupid suggestion! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd