Sunday, June 20, 2010

Any one have any idea on hair styles for this?

I'm going to my friends homecoming with her, and her homecoming isnt as formal.. with dresses and whatnot, but I do want my hair done, but nothing to BIG.. and yeah..



what I want is my hair.. down, with curls?



something pretty easy. anyone have pictures or something I could look at to tell her how to do my hair?



thanks!



Any one have any idea on hair styles for this?

It's hard to say without knowing what your face looks like and the type of hair you have. Why don't you buy a hairstyle magazine (there are a number of them). I'm sure you could find something you like and then discuss it with your hairstylist. Have fun at the homecoming! I'm sure you'll look nice, whatever you choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd